Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finally fall... sort of / / cupcakes and boots

Here in California it rarely cools down before November. Fall is a hot season, and we often hit triple digits in October. Today, though, was not super hot. It was just cool enough to pretend it's boot weather. And I've been absolutely dying to wear this pair I picked up last month.


 I'm seriously stoked about these boots. I picked them up for seventeen bucks at Ross. The best part is that there's a zipper down the back so you don't have to do all that crazy unlacing to take them off!!

In celebration I decided to make cupcakes. Naturally I hopped on Pinterest and searched for pumpkin cupcakes. This recipe for pumpkin cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting caught my eye, from the Frustrated Cowgirl.


These are possibly the best cupcakes I've ever made. Not that I make that many cupcakes, but I crank out a batch now and then. I definitely recommend trying out the recipe.

What's the first thing you do when the weather starts to change?

Linking up with the Bloglovin Bloghop over at Happy Kids Inc this week. You can find me on Bloglovin here.

Happy Kids, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment