Saturday, March 16, 2013

Caturday: Celebrity edition

Sooooo at one point I posted cats every Saturday. But during the unplanned break I took after October I somehow lost that. I think I'll bring it back!

Today was a four-cup-of-coffee sort of day. Between dropping my phone in a toilet last night to leaving my keys at my mom's house to needing those keys this morning by 8:45 so I could serve popcorn to forty ten-year-olds at the start of a long shift... let's just say I've had better days.

But these have made today infinitely better.


Paul McCartney

Steve Martin

Ernest Hemingway 

John Travolta

Elizabeth Taylor 

Marlon Brando

Fred Astaire 

Bette Davis

Carole King

Sigourney Weaver

Audrey Hepburn

Hayley Mills

Mary Tyler Moore

Brigitte Bardot

Meryl Streep

Ingrid Bergman

Eartha Kitt

Betty White

The Kennedys

Peter Lorre


Is twenty enough? I think twenty is enough.

That was so much fun. If you ever need a little pick-me-up I definitely recommend searching for celebrities and cats on Pinterest. Or you could just check out this pinboard- I discovered it toward the end of my search and it is AMAZING. Over six hundred pins!

Have a great weekend, everyone. Hopefully this made it just a pinch better.

<3 EEK

No comments:

Post a Comment