Saturday, September 15, 2012

Caturday.

I have not yet figured out a schedule for this blog yet; how many updates I'll post each week, which days will cover what topics, et cetera et cetera. It is too soon for me. I need to experiment a little and find my voice.

The exception being Caturday. Because I. Effing. Love. Cats.

I won't be celebrating Caturday in the traditional lolcat fashion (for more on that check out Know Your Meme). Instead I will share things like this photo.


Groucho, Harpo, and Chico were rescue kittens my old roommate found in a box outside of a K-Mart three years ago. I begged my mom to let me take them home... and she said yes! She still has Groucho, and Chico went home with my uncle, but Harpo sadly and suddenly died last year. I can't have cats in my apartment so I have to visit my mom to get my cat fix. Guess where I'll be this afternoon?

Happy Caturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment